James M. Hall Arcadia Florida’s Deadbeat Dad

Posted on : 19-09-2011 | By : dNewton | In : Deadbeat Dads, Florida


deadbeat1.jpg (47 KB)

James Marcus Hall AKA Diny, Mark was born 12-29-1982 lives in Arcadia, Florida and is currently $20,066.72 behind in child support, his beliefs are if I do not have anything to do with them I do not have to pay. He works for Steve Blackmon and other flooring company’s in Southwest Florida. He thinks if he finds a job showing he makes less then minimum wage he can file for a Modification to have his payments reduced. He refuses to show tax returns to the court so the court does not know how much he really makes. He goes to restaurants and bars, drives around on suspended license not for child support but for DUI’S. The bad thing is he does not realize how much of a loser he really is, he believes men should not support their children. He is missing out, on the most important part of his life and when he is in that nursing home waiting to die he will look back to realize how much of a sorry pathetic of a person he really is and how lonely his life was.

Comments (6)

@DNewton I’m a television producer taping a show on deadbeat dads next week. I’d love to talk to you about your story. You can reach me at 212.419.7413. Thanks! Hope to hear from you.


Do what you can to hire a good family atty or see if you can find one that will work pro-bono. If you haven’t started the process with your state child support enforcement do it immediately. They can subpoena all of his tax records and intercept all of his tax returns from here until eternity, assuming that he files. I live in NC but I’ve had friends deal w/ the same issues in Florida and I was told they will lock deadbeats up until they come up with whatever they owe you PLUS all the court fees. They could also take his license. Start the process asap and call weekly with as much info as possible. After 3 years and being owed $20,000 the judge just signed the arrest warrant this past Wed on my children’s bio dad. At this point, it’s about the principle. My girls have checked out of having any relationship with bio dad and yours will too. It’s for the best. Good luck

I Also have to deal with a dead beat dad, His name is Michael Aveni, he also lives in Florida, Ocala to be exact, he moved away from his kids figuring if he doesnt see them he doesnt have to pay for them. I have 3 children with him, I am tired of calling him, he never answers my call or texts. I have given up. My Girls call him the Sperm Donor. It really is so sad.

You crack me up laughing, woman. My mother works in a nursing home and she can tell you about how many upstanding parents are abandoned there.

We all die alone, baby, have no illusions about it.

And personally, I believe your daughters will repeat the cycle, if they find a fool, that is.

We are actively working to prevent boys from making the mistakes that we made. We don’t want any woman to get pregnant by mistake.

Masturbation is the key of liberation for men. Video games, too. Now, less and less boys are interested in checking your oil with the dipstick.

Maybe you don’t think we learn from other people’s mistakes? We do.

Intellectually and physically, men are superior to women. The only equalizer women have is sex. And we’re taking it away from you, ladies, for being huge unimaginable a-holes.

I know a few deadbeats, not all dads but still deadbeats just the same. No reason to bash them, they don’t care, losing a drivers license doesn’t affect them, going to jail..little of them care about that either. Too concerned at getting back at an ex to see the need for their support. Hey deadbeats… you dont want to pay the support to the mother, then buy your children the things they need, take them to their medically needed appointments like eye doctors and dentist and pay for it. The courts will reduce the payments if you show receipts( proof) you have provided financially for your child. Stop making excuses and complaining~ take care of your child or PAY Ur CHILD SUPPORT!

Hi! My name is Denise, I am a TV producer in LA. I would love to talk to you about what’s going on. Please call me at 323-451-2446 Thank you so much! -Denise

Write a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.